"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:38:26 -0400
Dennis Newson wrote, in part:
> I want litserv to give me a list of people who have joined the list since a specified date - "list
> all members, with email addresses, who have joined since February 15th."  Is there a command that
> will generate such a list, and, if so, what is it?"

If (1) you have Listserv 1.8e, (2) have had "changelogs" on the list,
(3) haven't done "imports", and (4) have the web interface available,
the answer is yes, more or less.

Go to your list management page at your listserv web site. Click
"Reports". Click "List-based Changelogs".  Set the date range desired;
check the boxes for "add" and "subscribe" (only); check the box next to
"Event" in the "Statistics" column. Click "Generate report".  You'll get
the total number for each event (subscribe and add). Add the numbers
together. ;-)

--

Wayne T. Smith -- [log in to unmask]
University of Maine System -- UNET -- Systems Software Analyst