Sun, 5 Jan 1997 15:51:13 -0600
> I probably should try Send=Editor,Hold since I don't really do content
> editing, but every now and then a message comes across with a bunch of
> base64 stuff at the end of it, which is not really a useful attachment
> but (as near as I can figure out) some sort of font and other info for
> certain word processors.  It's nice to be able to remove that before
> sending the message along, so I've been using Send=Editor.

I think Send=Editor, Hold items come as "ok"s (I've never used that
configuration but I think that's right).  While you can't edit the
ok items as such you can edit them; just go outside you mail system
and come in with an editor and you can change whatever you want to
change.  In essence, you create a new message, not dependent on the
ok system.  Labor intensive but can be done when needed.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L