Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 07:59:44 -0500
On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Mer Gimenez wrote:
> Hello again. I want to prevent unsubscription because this list is a
> institutional list of our university: all the people whit a email address
> is subscribe automatically to this list. In this way, we can send messages
> to all people about problems whith email server, backups, ...

I don't know of a way to do that automatically. A slightly manual way
would just to be to code the list's header with "Notify= Yes" and than
whenever the list's owner sees someone sign off the list, then he or she
can ascertain why the signoff occurred (e.g., change of email address,
retiring, etc.) and sign the user back up to the list if necessary.