Birdie MacLennan <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 15:03:50 EST
Hello.  I was wondering if the meaning or translation of the control
codes in columns 81-100 (far right) of the list file are documented
somewhere?  I reviewed the release notes for 1.8b and the listowner
manual (Oct 3, 1995 rev.) and see that the format of the codes in
these columns were updated in 1.8b -- but can't find what the codes
mean.  While I've been finding the QUERY ... WITH <option>(s)
command very useful for reviewing subscriber settings, I was just
curious about what the codes to the far right now mean.

Part of what is prompting this question is that, under 1.8a,
I seem to recall coding in the far right-hand columns that would
give the approximate timeframe for when a subscriber signed on to
list?  (am I remembering this correctly? it's been a while since
we updated to 1.8b ...).  Now that timeframe reference appears to
be gone with the new coding?  Under 1.8b, is there a way to find
out when a subscriber first signed on to the list?

Any help, insights, or pointers to appropriate documentation would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Birdie MacLennan
    SERIALST Listowner/Moderator    [log in to unmask]
    University of Vermont           [log in to unmask]