Thu, 7 Aug 1997 15:18:49 +1000
Hello ppl,

What is the "correct" way (if there is such a thing) to move subscribers
from one list to another and keep whatever preferences they had?

For example, I have list OLD-L that has 50 subscribers.  I want to
disable this list and transfer all subscribers to NEW-L and "kill"
OLD-L.  Preferably notification should be sent to the users affected by
the transfer explaining the shift.

Please let me know if this information is available in any of LSOFTs
documents or if you have the time explain me how to do this (assuming it
is feasible).

Thanx.

Dave