Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:28:10 -0500
I retired 7y 1.75m ago.

W/o knowing the user's specific email config (there are many mail gateways on or off a campus), it
would be most difficult to hazard a guess e.g., I use a PSU authenticated mail gateway via a
commercial ISP.

They should contact [log in to unmask]

It could just as easily be a transient RBList config which the user has no control over.

/P