Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:19:02 -0600
> That's what I thought.  So I don't understand what the confusion is
> about.  It makes sense that each peer should send an ACK counting the
> subscribers on that peer.  As Russ said, how else would you know if
> it's working?

why would I as a subscriber to the one list want to know if the other is
working with each post I send to the list I subscribed to?

The bad thing about this deal.. is that since I'm not subscribed to the
peered list.. I can't turn the ACK off.. although I know I can sub. to the list
set it to NOMAIL and NOACK.. but, seems like a lot of extra work a
subscriber probably shouldn't be asked to go through?  No big deal I
know.. but.. ;-)

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]