Brian Lingard <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 20:52:55 -0500
15 november, 1995 Ottawa Canada

Greetings!  I own the [log in to unmask] list which has currently
got about 200 or so subscribers and seems to run fairly smoothly usually.

What I have noticed is some sites such as compuserve.com is a case in
point, produce non-delivery messages which are not auto-processed by
listserv.

I guess my current high priority wish would be to have listserv handle
more error messages automatically than it currently does.

i also noticed that anything going through a gateway to say bitnet or a
uucp site seems to be sent to me for manual processing even if the
message is mime encoded.

Eric, is there an easy fix to this?  If so I sure wish it would be done!

Thanks.

Brian k. Lingard
bkl2pipsc.ca

-- Brian Lingard