"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 09:21:18 -0500
On 29 Mar 97 at 8:14, Bill Harrison wrote:

> >QUIET SET listname REVIEW FOR problem_subscriber
> >
> >remembering that if the UNSUB/SUB, that option is lost.
>
> Would someone please explain this last line to me. I did not
> understand that.

   If the individual you set REVIEW on, unsubscribes then
resubscribes to the list, their new subscription will have whatever
DEFAULT-OPTIONS have been configured for your list and you will lose
the REVIEW on them.  You would have to set it again (and again
and...) assuming, of course, that they know this.

Lawrence B. York
L-Soft International, Inc.