George Buckner <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 19:13:43 -0500
I'd like to change the template for the message sent to anyone
who sends mail to a particular list for message confirmation.
The list is set SEND=PUBLIC,CONFIRM, and I'd like to make the
wording of the message confirmation request more specific to
the purpose of the list.

However, in all the docs (I finally have the 1.8d manual), and
in examining the default.mailtpl file I can find no reference
to message confirmation, only command confirmation (CONFIRM1).
Specifically I'm looking for the message that says:

  The <listname> list  has been configured to request  explicit
  confirmation of all messages  posted to the list,  for security
  reasons. You  must now confirm that the message enclosed below
  did originate from you. To do so, simply reply to the present
  message and type "OK"  (without the quotes) in the text of your
  message. If this does not work, or  if the message did NOT
  originate from you, contact the list owner for assistance.

What am I missing here?

George Buckner
Owner, Psyche-*, ASSC-* @LISTSERV.UH.EDU