Glenn Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:32:06 -0400
I'm also getting complaints from AOL users.  After talking to AOL at this number
I was told mail coming from my listserv at listserv.corvettemuseum.com is
hitting the bit bucket because:

- Mail is originating at a pop3 user account, dialup. (They consider this spam)
- Mail has too many BCC's in it. (again spam)
- PTR was not working, but mysterioly started working while I was talking to
them.  This was set up before the server was set up months ago....
- Mail left listserv.corvettemuseum.com and was routed through another server
before it arrived at AOL.

They did not resolve my problem.  They wanted to look at it and will call me
back tomorrow.

I'll keep you all informed.

Glenn
Team NCM http://www.corvettemuseum.com