Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 13:43:39 -0500
On 7/27/97 3:05 AM, C wrote...

>This isn't listserv related, but maybe someone can help.
>I would like to forward unsolicited, offensive commercial mail
>to the postmaster at compuserv.  I tried [log in to unmask]
>and [log in to unmask], but both were bad addresses.

Because you're spelling the domain wrong (assuming you're talking about
CompuServe, the big Online Service; and not DeSilva & Phillips, Inc.).
It's compuservE.com, with an E. Postmaster should work, that's where I
always send to. Not sure if they have an Abuse mailbox.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;