James Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Jun 1995 19:18:24 CDT
FYI....I've just had someone from "eo.npa.org" subscribe to my list.  They
are apparently using "Novell_GroupWise" software for email.  So far every
message sent to that user from my list has generated a

    "The message that you sent was delivered to the following address:

    "Information about your message"
         Subject:  (some_topic_on_the_list)

to my error account (owner-pmail).  I was thinking about setting this
userid to NOPOST but I would still get "Your message delivered...."
mail messages for each posting _they_ received.

Hopefully this is an option which they can turned off....but until I hear
from them I've decided to delete this account from my list.