Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:07:38 -0400
>Hello List,
>
>as of yesterday all of our ListServ mail merges have stopped working.  I can
>see the mail in the LISTSERV/SPOOL folder as (number).MAIL files, but they
>are never processed.  Can anyone give us any suggestions on what to do or
>what could have been changed to have this start happening.

This is more of a LSTSRV-L question than a LSTOWN-L question.

If this is a Windows NT installation, the smtps#1-20010809.log file
in listserv\log should have errors indicating why LISTSERV is unable
to hand the mail off to its SMTP_FORWARD_1.

For Unix installations, if no SMTP_FORWARD_1 is defined the error
will be found in the regular LISTSERV log file.  (If you have
SMTP_FORWARD_n defined you may have to temporarily disable those site
configuration variables until the problem is resolved.)

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc