Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Nov 1995 21:36:31 MST
On Mon, 13 Nov 1995 19:45:27 -0600 Peter Laws said:
>On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Mario Rups wrote:
>
>> One, yes, they have a remove address (send e-mail to [log in to unmask]); they
>
>So ... as responsible listowners, maybe we should capture a review of our
>lists, submit them to the above address, and demand they be removed ...
>:-)

   Well, you'd get just as many who would bitch about that.....
and if I WANTED to be private I'd not only not post, but I'd also set myself
conceal...

cyclops

  Dan Lester, Network Information Coordinator
  Albertsons Library, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho 83725 USA
  [log in to unmask]             http://cyclops.idbsu.edu/
  How can one fool make another wise?  Kansas, "No One Together," 1979