Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Apr 1992 09:09:09 PST
On Wed, 1 Apr 1992 18:29:53 CST, Mark R. Williamson <MARK@RICEVM1> wrote:
>Funny, INDYCMS, UGA, and TEMPLEVM all knew about URSINUS when I just checked!

Please reread my posting very carefully.

The BITNET tables must be updated in three different virtual machines:
 - LISTSERV,
 - MAILER,
 - RSCS
at each BITNET node.

Harold Pritchett <HAROLD@UGA> has sent me private E-mail
to indicate that MAILER@UGA has now been updated.

To check each of the three tables, try:

/* REXX, of course */
  address command  /* Never leave home without it! :-) */
 "IDENTIFY (LIFO"; pull net; net = word(net,5)
 "EXEC TELL LISTSERV AT RICEVM1  SHOW NODE     URSINUS"
 "EXEC TELL MAILER   AT RICEVM1  SHOW OUTGOING URSINUS"
 "CP SMSG" net     "CMD RICEVM1  QUERY         URSINUS"
  exit