Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:56:47 -0500
On  2 Nov 98 at 7:26, Stephen C. Nill wrote:

>         When sending a message via Mailmerge from the new web-based List
> management interface, where I clicked the "Subscribers who are set to
> NOMAIL" box, the following message was returned to me as listowner:
>
> Serious error occurred - traceback follows
> -> Severity: Reserved (7)
> -> Facility: Generic error codes
> -> Abstract: Unspecified error (0)

Mailmerge is only available if you have LSMTP 1.1b (Classic, not
Lite). Do you?

Do you have a DBMS= keyword in your list header? What is it set to?
What is your build date? (Output of SHOW LICENSE would come in handy
here). Might want to send us your list header, along with your
SITE.CFG (make sure you XXXX out the password!!!!). The DBMS and
mail-merge features are very new (and very advanced) and you're not
likely to find a lot of people with experience with it on this list.

Francoise