Linda Newell <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 10:42:35 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/2004 2:10:19 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
What you could do, while considering, or seeking counsel, is to set the
archives to "owner" so that only you (and other listowners), and your site
administrator(s) have access the list archives.
I appreciate your thoughts on our situation.  Since we are medically focused
list, I am hesitant to do this since our archives provide a valuable resource
for our members, especially those newly diagnosed.

And btw, I am in Texas.  Our listserv sponsor is in PA and our webpage is off
Bravenet, which is a UK based company.  (It can be a bit confusing.)  So I am
lost on this family court thing.

I appreciate your thoughts and think we are going to "let it ride."

Linda Newell
**Texas**
The Myasthenic Meeting Place
www.myasthenicmeetingplace.org.uk