Den Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 18:36:53 -0400
Has anyone else experienced some AOL "trouble" since Saturday evening.
Two of my subscribers, on AOL, suddenly stopped receiving posts from my
list.  One is set to MAIL, the other to DIGEST.  They contacted the list's
Admin. Team to see what had happened.  The first we knew of the "trouble."

While I do get error reports on a daily basis from AOL, neither of the
addresses in question has shown up as having delivery problems.  Both are
still subscribed, correctly, to the list.  One of them has contacted AOL
and was told the problem is at the listserv end.  Both can be reached
through their email address, as long as it isn't from the list.

No one else has contacted us about this.  (We now have over 1,000
subscribers.)

Any ideas, suggestions, help?

Thanks
Den Collins