Garth Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 19:02:13 -0800
I am backing up my listserv machine's hard drive pretty regularly and I was
wondering about the procedure should I have a hard drive failure.  When I
upgraded from 1.8b to 1.8c I did a GET on my list and then PUT it back
after the upgrade, but I am not doing GETs every night, so in the case of a
disaster what is the procedure for restoring a list?  Just restore the
whole listserv directory?  Recompile and re-install and then restore
certain files?  Which files?

Naturally I hope this never happens, but just in case, I don't want to lose
my 20,000+ subscriber base.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Garth Gillespie