"Gartner, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 May 2006 11:33:41 -0400
Folks,

For our mail service which sends out jobs to a listserv for

distribution), I have a request to see if a mail was distributed to

about 400 users.

When I look into the listserv....logfile, at just about the time of that

email I see this:

*** FIO file cache now totals 11340k. A list of cached files follows.

***

File size  Usage  Flags  File name

---------  -----  -----  ---------

   11217k      1   U     E:\LISTSERV\SPOOL\885587.JOB

       6k      1

E:\LISTSERV\MAIN\NOLIST-20060516171804718.CHANGELOG

       2k      1

E:\LISTSERV\MAIN\NOLIST-20060517124333875.CHANGELOG

       2k      6     K   E:\LISTSERV\MAIN\SYSTEM.CATALOG

       2k      4         E:\LISTSERV\MAIN\LICENSE.FILE

     114k  158910     K   E:\LISTSERV\MAIN\DEFAULT.MAILTPL

19 May 2006 11:53:00 Processing file 885587 from [log in to unmask]

*** FIO file cache now totals 11217k. A list of cached files follows.

***

File size  Usage  Flags  File name

---------  -----  -----  ---------

   11217k      1         E:\LISTSERV\SPOOL\885587.JOB

Can anyone tell me (or point me to documentation) as to how to interpret

this?  Does this mean that the email job in question did NOT get sent

out?  If not, why not, and how do I a)make sure this doesn't happen in

the future, and b) cause this job to actually be sent?

Thanks,

Jim

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any

attachment thereto, is confidential and may not be disclosed

without our express permission. If you are not the intended

recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this

message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you

have received this message in error and that any review,

dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any

attachment thereto, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If

you have received this message in error, please immediately notify

us by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the message and all of

its attachments. Thank you. Every effort is made to keep our

network free from viruses. You should, however, review this e-mail

message, as well as any attachment thereto, for viruses. We take no

responsibility and have no liability for any computer virus which

may be transferred via this e-mail message.