Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 13:04:45 -0500
My lists have just been moved to ICORS. Long ago I customized the html on
my archive home pages. I removed all the images and the Listserv links. I
now would like to call the default Listserv top and bottom banners. So I
tried to have my WWW_INDEX HTML import the default $WWW_ARCHIVE_HEADER and
$WWW_ARCHIVE_TRAILER. But now it ignores my WWW_INDEX HTML section
completely, and gives me a default formatted page. I did get back that "the
MAILTPL has been successfully stored."

This is what one looks like before I made any changes:
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/paleofood.html

I want it to still look like that, just with the added banners.

Then this is what happened after I sent in my MAILTPL:
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/paleodiet.html

One thing I couldn't find was a WWW_INDEX HTML in the DEFAULT MAILTPL at
ICORS. There is one in the old DEFAULT MAILTPL on maelstrom.

Don.