Satnam Brar <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:27:28 -0800
Thank you, I was thinking of a different command as I traversed the
manuals. This one did exactly what we wanted.

Respectfully
Satnam Brar, Web Site and Corporate Systems Technician
FORREX Forest Research Extension Partnership
#702 - 235 1st Avenue, Kamloops, BC, V2C-3J4
Phone: (250) 371-3922,
Fax: (250) 371-3997,
Email: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Winship
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 9:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Exporting email addresses from a list

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Satnam Brar wrote:
> Does anyone know the command to export all the email address from a
list
> to a text file or have it sent to you in an email message. We want to
> use these email addresses for a web-based survey.

Will the REVIEW command do it for you?  You get "name" and address, the
format depends on the command options you use. e.g.
REV ALL listname

Options include sorting by name, by subscription date, and by country.
Check the docs on the REVIEW command (not to be confused with the REVIEW
list header setting).

Douglas Winship  [log in to unmask]