Kevin Brunson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 12:30:39 EST
This message is beginning to be annoying.  Must I change this on every
list that I PUT (400+)?  We're running 1.8b so I'm assuming that is the source
of the discrepency.  It's probably easy for a programmer-type to make a
global change, but even though I am the postmaster I don't have those sort
of REXX skills yet.

Also, LISTKEYW MEMO does not contain the correct syntax, either.  I
realize that documentation often lags but I want to point out the
confusing nature of the message;  could it point to some documentation
somewhere?

      ^^^^^^^^^  Message from Listserv ^^^^^^^^^^^

The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Validate= STORE
Warning: This syntax is obsolete. In order to avoid compatibility problems in
         the future, you should replace this definition with "Validate= No".

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

Since only warnings have been issued, the list will be stored anyway.

 Earth Day every day,
                         Kevin

KEVIN D. BRUNSON  (219)631-8292  OFFICE OF UNIVERSITY COMPUTING
UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME, NOTRE DAME, INDIANA 46556

********            THIS IS NOT A JOKE                 ******
<:-)           VM Programmer needed immediately          )-:<