Phillip Sollins <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 14:09:48 PST
 Seems to me that spamming is for the Jeff Slatons mainly a game.  They're
 really not in it to make money so much as to get attention and be part of a
 big game.  If so, then a mechanical process, like Eric's filters that just
 undo what he does without giving him the satisfaction of seeing people get
 angry, will be much more effective in the long run.  Otherwise it's like
 yelling at dogs to get them to shut up.  They hear it as people barking back
 at them and just bark louder.

 Just my two cents worth. -- Phil Sollins