Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:47:49 -0600
> >Better yet, tell the user NOT to REPLY but to send a NEW message -- most
> >subscribers don't need to see the original if a SUBJECT: RE:
> >yaddy-yaddie-yadi is used.

Thanks Pete .. It's the first thing I suggested to her .. at least until we can
figure out a solution.. I've written A.O.L. and was told by one of their support
people that their email program does not have a feature that would even allow
inclusion of header info ????  But her replies consistantly do, and from the
header info.. looks like she is indeed using an aol program.

> I can't speak for most subscribers, but I can tell you that that drives me
> nuts. I get a ton of email, and can't possibly keep track of messages

Adam, our choices right now are that she doesn't post to the list or she does
what Pete suggested either cutting and pasting quotes into her post or not
putting any in .. so Pete's advice was right on the money for us until we can
figure out how she can turn this off.

But, for sake of discussion :)  ... although some posts may have more than
one subject, I believe it's common netiquet practice to cut down as much as
possible on quotes.. and to make *sure* the subject line does reflect what is
in the body of the post???

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]