Wed, 4 Nov 1992 14:33:39 EST
On Wed, 4 Nov 1992 11:15:00 PST john riehl said:
>It sounds like you are subscribed twice, once with the internet address,
>once with the bitnet address, and the internet address is set to NOMAIL.
>You could check each with a query command.
>
>You sent the mail from your internet address, and the bitnet address
>received the mail as a normal distribution.  Listserv does not relate
>the separate addresses together.

Aha! That's what I was beginning to conclude, even though a SHOW ALIAS
command seemed to relate them.

Oddly enough, when I QUERY either address, I get the info for both.

There IS a double subscription, with one set NOMAIL, but I was
under the (obviously mistaken!) impression that listserv related
the addresses together, based on the above.

Problem solved. Case closed.

With my sincere thanks for the information, and apologies for the
bandwidth used.

W. K. Gorman