Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 14:17:25 GMT
On Tue, 25 Feb 1997 13:55:45 -0800, Dave Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I think I have most of this program figured out.  I would love to be able to use the BOTTOM_BANNER template but can't figure out if it's placed in the default template somehow or is a file on its own.

The bottom_banner template is one of several templates you customize for
your list.  All of your customized templates go into the single file named
your_listname MAILTPL  This file is always much shorter than the DEFAULT
MAILTPL file which is the standard msgs templates for all lists hosted at
your site.  Read all of Sec 9 of the Owners Manual for full details.
 Ben Parker ............ (Oak Park IL) .......... [log in to unmask]