Wed, 30 Aug 2000 00:54:03 +0200
On 28 Aug 2000, at 4:29, I wrote wrote:

First, I receive LSTOWN-L as digest so if somebody answered after
posting the header allready, sorry, I didn't see it yet.

> We are facing a strange problem on our topic style discussion
> list.

Today I posted the listheader but as I was checking some more I
discovered this difference in the subjectline showed online on the
two urls below. Maybe that this gives a clue on where I have to
look?
The first one is found from the overall search engine using the
SurfNet setup to show the subjectline. The second url shows the url
as I also received it by mail using our own archive pages. I guess
that both pages use other translation tables but maybe that this is
the reason for both going to the wrong topic?
If so, is there something that I can change in the listheader
settings?

I hope that both urls arrive unwrapped over the list.

The Surfnet overall view on (url should be on one line):

http://search.surfnet.nl/cgi-bin/ls_getdoc?docid=me-platform/me-platform%2elog0008d%2e514&offs=1039661

Our archive on SurfNet view on (url should be on one line):

http://listserv.surfnet.nl/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0008D&L=me-platform&P=R25833

[in short my question was:]
> But the real problem with those two postings for instance (it
> happened with others also) is that they also showed up in the OTHER
> topic instead of only in the BABBEL topic where they should have
> gone and I can't figure out why.

TIA,
Joop Reijenga.