Bob Zenhausern <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 07:44:01 EST
I have been setting the reply-to field so that responses to a list item
are routed to an address more appropriate than the list itself.  I have
been finding, however, that certain mailers (eg Compuserve, UUCC, and
perhaps netcom) do not respect the reply-to.  Does anyone have any
experience with this and suggestions on solving the problem.  Explicit
addressing will do it of course, but will appeals to Postmasters be of
avail due to the complexity of change?

Bob Zenhausern, Ph.D.        Internet: [log in to unmask]
Psychology Department        Unibase: [log in to unmask]
SB 15 Marillac               Phone:  718-990-6447
Jamaica, NY 11439            Fax:    718-990-6705