Walter Logeman <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 10:32:40 GMT
Hi,

I am in the process of setting up a couple of lists I want to
import a list from another list -- I am still getting used to the
L-soft setup and would like to use my list for a couple of weeks
of playing around and testing before I attempt to do the real
thing.

At present the list is:  Subscription= By_owner.  The other lists
will have a different name, and be public. I am looking for some
volunteers to subscribe, I would like to sub them, delete them,
and then re sub them using the import commands, and perhaps chat
a bit about lists in the meantime. This current list will
eventually be for private use and I will then need to clear it
all out -- so it is a temporary thing.

If you are a starter:

The list is private and subscription requests go to me for
validation.  To subscribe -- please send mail to:

with text:

SUB Group-L Your Name

as the body of the message.

Thanks.

Walter

Walter Logeman             [log in to unmask]
http://www2.chch.planet.org.nz/~walter/psybernet.html