"Natalie Maynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Mar 1993 05:33:32 CST
>    That being  the case,  just bear  it and  it will  clear up.   If you
> delete  or nomail  the user,  they will  then have  to re-subscribe.   I

Fortunately our local system has an extremely generous mailspool and thus
I could probably follow this advice without causing my own mail to start
bouncing.  I would, however, have to give up my job in order to spend all
my time sitting at my computer deleting error messages.  I sometimes find
several hundred error messages after being away from my computer for a few
hours.  If your lists have very light traffic (which I define as being
anything less than 50 or 60 postings a day) and not many subscribers or if
your profession allows you to sit at your computer all day, you can be
kind and patient about list error messages.  Some of us can't afford to
find hundreds of new error messages every time we return from teaching a
class.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])