BRIAN MC NAMARA <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:39:03 +0000
Is there a way to halt all new, incoming listserv postings and ONLY let
my mail server post what's already queued up?  I supposed the better
question is, what happens if i shut listserv down?  will my mail server (pmdf pine)
still distribute what is in the queue?  Very infrequently, Listserv
crashes, for whatever reason.  At this point it no longer makes any
postings but still accepts commands into it's queue.  Since, this
happens, the queue can and does grow rather large.  Again, is there
a way to halt all incoming and JUST post?  thanks for the help.

-Brian

Brian T. Mc Namara

Project Manager
Jewish Theological Seminary of America