Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 08:14:24 -0600
On 27 Mar 97 09:06:20 -0400, [log in to unmask] wrote:

>At 07:37 3/27/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>While we are on the subject of how to keep people from a particular domain from
>>subscribing to a list, there used to be a way to filter messages from
>>particular users or domains on an open list. This is good if there is one
>>person who is being abusive or hawking merchandise, you could review postings
>>from an individual or domain. I just can't remember the command, it has been so
>>long since I used it.
>
>QUIET SET listname REVIEW FOR problem_subscriber
>

>remembering that if the UNSUB/SUB, that option is lost.

Would someone please explain this last line to me. I did not
understand that.

Also, if I do this and want to let the message go to the list, how do
I do it. And if I do not want it to go to the list, what do I do.

Can I eventually unsubscribe and filter this person after doing the
above if I so desire.

Bill Harrison