Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 22:01:45 -0600
On Thu, 1 Oct 1998 15:30:53 -0600, Brian Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>>Another invaluable resource:
>>
>>http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/owner/owner.html
>>
>>as well as the archives of LSTOWN-L
>>
>>http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lstown-l.html
>
>Thanks. I'm already planning to use the owner manual as a resource, as well
>as teach these folks how  to use the appropriate support lists to answer
>common questions.  Those are certainly rich resources that I use on a daily
>basis myself.

Another new resource not yet publicly released is the New List Owners Quick
Start Guide for 1.8d.

  http://www.lsoft.com/dead/newqs.html

This starts from the standpoint of "So you're a new List Owner, huh.  Now what
do I do...?" and (I hope) it's more user oriented.