Aldo-Pier Solari <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 12:08:35 GMT
Senior list owners:

FYI.  I take the liberty to forward the message below as it concerns
academic list owners in  general.   Madame  Caroline  Nachman,  from
Squarenotes.com  (a  software  corporation,  whatever), who has been
expelled from FISH-ECOLOGY due to the repeated violation of our Aims
&  Rules  (announcement  guidelines),   accuses  of  corruption  and
threatens, in her message, the academic listowner core.  Please, see
lines 42-48, etc.  in this message.  Thank you.

     Aldo-Pier Solari/lstownr. FISH-ECOLOGY.

Forwarded message follows: