"Kevin J. Sinclair" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Aug 1995 22:37:12 -0700
There are times when I would like to be able to write to all the
subscribers of a list, and have them get it right away - but it does not
work to post to the list, for those that get the Digest.  One of my lists
gets the digest once a week only.  Lets say there is a flame war
erupting, and as list owner you want to move the topic off-list.  You
would like to write to everyone and tell them to cool it, etc.

There ought to be a way to override the digest just for these kind of
emergency messages.

Kevin

SIGNATURE:  Kevin J. Sinclair,  [log in to unmask],  USA Pacific Time Zone
* OWNER: These five Internet mailing lists; email for info to the address:
*   1.  [log in to unmask]    -  WWW Encyclopedia made by children
*   2.  [log in to unmask]  -  Searching for Medical Information
*   3.  [log in to unmask]     -  Cancer, Prostatitis, BPH diseases
*   4.  [log in to unmask]      -  Leukemia, Lymphoma, and M.Myeloma
*   5.  [log in to unmask]      -  Ovarian Problem's Discussion List