Stan Ryckman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 11:38:14 -0500
At 11:27 AM 1/9/97 -0700, Dan Lester wrote:
>At 09:58 AM 1/9/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>Amazingly, we have been having a problem with the very same address!
>>It was originally [log in to unmask] and, when AOL bought GNN, they converted
>>the e-mail accounts to aol.com.  trekdog.gnn.com became [log in to unmask]
>>Now we have to deal with the terrible AOL system which bounces mail
>>when it decides a subscriber's mailbox is "full."
>
>Being a toughdog, that is when I delete them.  always.  period.

That's fine, but the problem in this case, though, was finding out
which subscriber was triggering the bounces, since the address didn't
appear on the list in either form, and must have been an exploder
or a forwarding.

Somebody else suggested a renewal or probe (if possible), and that's
probably the way for her to go next.

Cheers,
Stan Ryckman ([log in to unmask])