Mer Gimenez <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 May 2000 16:29:25 +0200
The list it´s local. Only have @UAM.ES address.  I suppose that the problem
is between Listserv and sendmail because whith single address NEVER find
User Unknow

I´ll try to find a solution in LSTSRV-L
Regards,

At 09:26 17/05/00 -0400, Jacob Haller wrote:
>This:
>
>>May 12 13:19:28 naranjo sendmail[1367]: NAA01328:
>>to=<[log in to unmask]>, delay=00:00:12, mailer=local, stat=User
>>unknown   *****************>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!  Lost user
>
>indicates to me that it is sendmail that's trying to make the delivery and
>is getting back a "user unknown" response (and hence it's not a problem
>with LISTSERV).  Since it's happening to consecutive users this indicates
>a temporary problem which clears up by itself quickly.  If this only
>happens for users in a particular domain then I would suspect an
>intermittant problem with their mail server; if not then perhaps there's a
>problem with the sendmail installation whose log files you quote above.
>
>This discussion is probably more appropriate for LSTSRV-L (which is for
>LISTSERV site managers).
>
>Thanks,
>--
>Jacob Haller, Technical Support
>L-Soft international, Inc
>http://www.lsoft.com/

Mercedes Giménez Barrio                      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Servicio de Informática                            Phone: +34  91  397 51 53
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid            Fax : +34  91  397 39 14
E-28049 Cantoblanco.
España (SPAIN)