Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:05:33 -0500
On: Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 07:58:06AM -0500,Jeff Dorn Wrote:

} I have a list with several hotmail recipients. I have had no trouble at all
} sending to them, with the exception of one, who has apparently overrun
} storage limits. I didn't do anything special with the list configuration,
} though. If you think it would help, I'll send you a copy of the list header.

Most likely its nothing you can do in the list header, its a full
mailbox on the hotmail end.  Your choices are:

1) do nothing and hope the user will catch up soon.
2) Set the user to nomail.

What I do is to wait 12-24 hrs and then set to nomail.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507