Gary McClellan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:02:34 -0700
Paul,

As a quick sanity check, you're not crazy.  We have the same problem here
at Northern Arizona University with random duplicate message ID's in email
originating from Eudora clients.  I'll mail the qualcomm address (from
your previous post) today.

    -GaryMac ([log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], etc., etc., etc.)

[log in to unmask]                NAU Network Information Center
Support Systems Analyst, Senior       http://www.nau.edu/nic
Northern Arizona University           (520) 523-6508
PGP: http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~garymac (or) finger [log in to unmask]