Kevin Brunson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 07:47:53 EST
I heard that a significant impediment (I'm giving B.G. the benefit of the
doubt)  to releasing  Windows95 is  the production  of manuals.  If so,  this
circumstance is  an indication of  the difficulty of publication  of manuals.
As one who  is learning about lists while  my feet are held over  the fire, I
would appreciate...no,  make that sell body  parts for...better documentation
than what  is currently available.  But I will trade  accurate, insufficient
info for less accurate, timely, voluminous text.

 Earth Day every day,
                         Kevin

KEVIN D. BRUNSON  (219)631-8292  OFFICE OF UNIVERSITY COMPUTING
UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME, NOTRE DAME, INDIANA 46556

********            THIS IS NOT A JOKE                 ******
<:-)           VM Programmer needed immediately          )-:<