janis Roihl <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 10:14:09 -0400
I am trying to review the postings of one disruptive member on my
unmoderated list. Is this possible?  The following seem to be the
relevant (but contradictory?) information from the manual. I have been
unable to connect to the WEB site or search the archives.

I put the following in my header and set the member to "review" with no
effect:
/* editor=  owner,[log in to unmask]

5.3.10. EDITOR/NOEDITOR

This option .. is effective only on moderated lists.

5.3.11. REVIEW/NOREVIEW