Len Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Jul 1993 22:31:11 -0700
On Jul 3, 10:37pm, Dan Wheeler wrote:
} Subject: Re: Put Command From non-Bitnet site
} Len Burns <[log in to unmask]> asked and a couple of others
} want the answer:
}
} PUT KIDART ART003 KIDART "TITLE=Fax Art Wellington NZ July 91" pw=xxxxxx
}     1      2      3      4                                     5
}

Okay, that is about as clear as things get.  One final question, if the
file aerea is set up, do I need to manually add the file to the filelist
file itself or does that occur automatically when I follow the above
steps.

-Len