MIKEHOLLOWAY <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 7 May 1996 09:38:08 -0400
My 1.8a list reports about 100 less subscribers than what can be found in
the list of subscriber addresses.  We don't have more than five people
subscribed twice, or anything of the sort.  LISTSERV is just incorrectly
reporting the number of subscribers.  Since I've made review= owner the
distribution notice is the only information my subscribers have of the
size of the list.  Whenever I mention the size of the list they don't
believe me.  Is there anyway of fixing/altering this?

Mike Holloway