Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 May 2005 10:29:36 -0400
As a site manager, I've suppressed a lot of mail with filters.  Can I suppress the message about the blocked mail.  Message sort of defeats my purpose of blocking the site. I do a serve off drop for individual addresses.

--
Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)