Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 14:11:26 -0700
At 12:38 PM 2/15/97 -0800, Eric Paul-Hus wrote:
>Also I believe that there is a reply-all feature in Eudora. The only
>inconvenient is that the Sender will receive 2 copies. One for the
>reply-to: and one via the list address.

There is indeed.  In EudoraPro(Win)3.0 the two buttons are adjacent and
even the icon makes the meaning pretty clear.  Of course those of us who
don't want to burden others can cut one of the two addresses (in this case,
yours) out of the TO line in about a second.  o-)   So, you don't get two
copies of this....

dan

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind the one-eyed man is king.