Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 13:05:12 EDT
On Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:18:31 -0700 Sylvia Caras said:
>In the 1.8c docs, I read about the ability to organize a list
>hierarchy, create a master lists.  I searched my listowner manual
>docs for hierarchy and master and checked the index and can't find
>what I remember.

:) Try "super-list" and "sub-list" :)  But note that I am not absolutely
sure that your copy of the list owner's manual includes the section on
"How to set up lists for specific purposes" (2.13) so if it does not,
please download the current revision of the manual which does.

This is also documented in the site manager's manual in chapter 7.

Nathan