Bruce Schuman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Jun 1994 18:13:28 -0700
Thanks so much for the prompt reply.  I am still digesting that file,
but it looks like it has the answers I was looking for.

Very quickly, can I simply insert into my list header a line that reads

Topics= topic1, topic2, topic3

?

Is that all there is to it?

Thanks bunches!

- Bruce Schuman

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 11:42:55 -0700
From: BITNET list server at UCSBVM <[log in to unmask]>
To: Bruce Schuman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: File: "BRIDGE-L LIST"

*
*  The Bridge Across Consciousness
*
*  Review= Public    Subscription= By_Owner     Send= Public
*  Notify= Yes       Reply-to= List,Ignore      Files= No
*  Validate= Store Only
*  Confidential= No  Stats= Normal,Public,Service
*  Notebook= Yes,X2/30D,Weekly,Public
*  Local= ucsb*      Errors-To= Owners
*  Default-options= Repro
*
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask] (Bruce Schuman)
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask] (Bruce Schuman)
*  Owner=  Quiet:
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask] (Bruce Schuman)
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask] (Bruce Schuman)
*  Owner=  [log in to unmask] (David Alix)