Bob Kosovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 14:37:53 -0400
Jared Weinberger (who has recently unsubscribed from this list) has
recently created an ASCII version of his web page search tutorial.
He asked that I post his notice to this list.

Bob Kosovsky (owner of OPERA-L)
=================================

I would like to inform you that a plain-text version of my Tutorial on
searching LISTSERV archives with the new software is now available to your
subscribers from [log in to unmask] with the command

GET SEARCH TUTORIAL

This version of the Tutorial is aimed at subscribers without Web access.
The Web version at

  http://www.mindspring.com/~jaredmarkw/search.htm

remains the primary source of the document and is, IMO, easier to consult.
In this manner I can make corrections and additions to the Tutorial without
having to bother you to update copies of it on your servers.

In addition to directing subscribers to these versions, you can, of course,
make available a file and/or webpage of your own with search examples and
information specific for your list.

Thanks & regards,

Jared